Jenna Jenkins founded Atlanta Nanny Connection after many families and other nannies sought her for advice in finding qualified and dependable childcare. She used her nearly two decades of professional nanny experience in helping to connect and place child care providers into the best homes. Atlanta Nanny Connection knows the value of a family’s time and more importantly, the importance of quality child care.
About Jenna Jenkins
A professional nanny for the past 17 years including 13 years in Atlanta, Jenna Jenkins has devoted her career to child care and providing families with assurance and comfort in knowing their children are in a safe, positive, and enriching environment.
- 17 years of professional nanny experience
- 20 years babysitting experience
- 2 years preschool teacher
- CDA (Child Development Associate) certificate
- Executive Diploma in Professional Nanny Studies
- Member of the National Nanny Association
- Volunteer with Best Friends Animal Society
- Certified in Green is the New Black