Application Process & Services
Our placement process for a caregiver search begins with a free phone consultation to answer any questions about the services we offer and how we can help your family. If you decide that Atlanta Nanny Connection is a good fit for your search an application is filled out online and a $199 non-refundable retainer fee is due. This fee can be put towards your final placement fee. We will then arrange an interview in person to learn more about your specific needs and to outline future steps and placement fees. After this meeting Atlanta Nanny Connection will begin the search for your perfect caregiver.
Full-time nanny (one-time fee $2000)
Part-time Nanny (one-time fee $2000)
Babysitting packages ($500 annual or $25 per placement)
(Application fee is only applicable to the nanny fees and cannot be used towards babysitting memberships or placements)
At ANC, our screening process includes the following:
- A face-to-face interview with the potential care provider
- A national criminal background check
- Social media and online background check
- Driving record & motor vehicle history
- Complete, verified reference check
- Making sure all providers are or are willing to be CPR certified
*Download the application to your desktop and open it with Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. After the form has been filled out, use "Save As" to save the form before submitting.